Posted by: Dennis | 2009-09-08

Chronically tired ad white spotsn

What will the cause be - having white spots al over my fore arms and nails- Have a dark skin, white spots seems to have increased inlast couple of years, Does this have to do with ageing, I' m only 46 now.
I do found that I also have a problem with being tired constantly. Even though I had a proper nights sleep.

Hmm, this really isn't a psychiatric question, and my H24 neighbour Cyberdoc would I'm sure be much better able to help you. There are quite a number of possibilities, includin vitamin deficiencies, vitiligo ( and other skin conditions ( and so on ). See what Cyberdoc suggests, and a visit to your GP for a proper generaly physical check-up would be wise.

Posted by: Nurse | 2009-09-08

This sounds like a physical problem. Why would you post it to CyberSHRINK? Post the question to Cyberdoc or go and see your GP. You do need a regular physical check-up t least annually anyway.

Reply to Nurse