Question
Posted by: george | 2010-09-14

Chronic sinusitis

On my 5th course antibiotics this year. Keeps coming back, used alsorts of remedies as well like sinuclear, nasal spray,acc200 etc.
Must i just live with it? Would it help to relocate to the coast? Had 3 injections with cortizone this year as well.

Expert ImageSinus Expert

You need to see an ENT specialist

4
Posted by: Dorette | 2011-01-09

Good day, I’ ve been experience headaches, which I believe is due to my sinusitis. I have to start my day off with a sinu clear, ever morning, if I don’ t take one, the headaches are killing me throughout the day. How do I treat this, or better yet, cure it?

Reply to Dorette
Posted by: Jan | 2010-12-22

I have a similar problem with sinusites. Antibiotics cannot cure it at all. I have an Indian friend gave me an Ayurvedic nasal drop that opens the sinus within minutes. Unfortunately not available here in South Africa. If you are travelling to India or know someone ask them to bring few bottles of ANU-THAILAM.
Jan

Reply to Jan
Posted by: Maria | 2010-11-23

My doctor has prescibed Flomist for me and it really helped me a lot. I no longer sneeze that often and my nose is no longer blocked.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Sinus Expert | 2010-09-29

You need to see an ENT specialist

Reply to Sinus Expert