Question
Posted by: jrds | 2010-09-14

Chronic sinusitis

I am on my 5th course of antibiotics this year, keeps coming back. Used sinuclear, acc200, nasal sprays etc. I reside inland, would my condition improve if i move to the coast?

Hallo jrds
Not necessarily - this will only help if you are allergic to something in your area that you would not find at the coast. If you are sensitives to moulds for instance it is better to stay inland. You may need to see an ENT specialist to take MR of the sinuses to see if you have polyps or narrowing of the sinus openings - an operation may be needed.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-14

Hallo jrds