Posted by: Sue | 2011-05-30

Chronic Sinus

Good Morning,

I started suffering from Sinus about 14 months ago, on a chronic basis. I have tried various OTC meds - none of which worked. My doctor recently prescribed Texa - also did not work at all. I''ve been using Sinutab Nasal pretty much constantly for the last year. I know one shouldn''t do this, but nothing else helps.
Is there a spray you can recommend, that I can use on a daily basis? (that is available without a script, as I cannot afford to keep going to my doc for this).
many thanks

If you have chronic allergic rhinitus, you can try Nasonex nasal spray. Ask your pharmacist if he/she will be able to give this product without a script. There should not be any problem though.

If Nasonex does not work, you should consult an ENT specialist for an examination.

Posted by: Mr B | 2011-05-30

hi my father and i are cronic hayfever sufferers and we both sware by a nasal spray called ''beclate'', its a generic of ''beconase'' at half the cost and it saves our lives, no script needed although i do find the price changes of the product quite abit...a month supply should normally cost between R40 to R70. hope it works for you too..
give it 3 days to take effect and keep a daily dose going

Reply to Mr B