Question
Posted by: Sinus | 2009-11-13

Chronic Rhinitis medication

I take AP Loratadine daily for Chronic Rhinitis. The dr prescribed XYZAL after a sever spider bite. After looking up the ingredient I see they are both Anti-Histamines.
Do I still take the AP Loratadine while I am on the XYZAL?

Expert ImagePharmacist

My suggestion - Take the XYZAL, and continue with loratadine after finished with the course

3
Posted by: Soycleapape | 2011-03-29

Reply to Soycleapape
Posted by: Neowseldedy | 2011-02-03

19 Nov 2008 makers of teen vampire movie Twilight have seen fan excitement reach author Stephanie Meyer created a new world of vampire lore for21 Nov 2008 The movie Twilight is being relaesed 3 weeks early!!! November 21st! So me and Sammi were so excited that we wanted to spread the news!The Jerkass Clothing Company is your source for sexy Twilight movie Fanpire tshirts! We have something for everyone. From funny t-shirts to graphic t-shirts30 Jun 2010 The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - The IMAX Experience movie cast and actor biographies. In 1998, at the age of four, Ferland''10 Jan 2011 Online Book and Movie Reviews. Twilight Saga, Vampire Diaries and hundreds of other Just visit our website using an iPhone, Smart Phone,

Reply to Neowseldedy
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009-11-16

Reply to pharmacist