Question
Posted by: Bigeasy | 2011/07/27

CHRONIC PELVIC FLOOR PAIN AND BLADDER LINING DAMAGE

I had posted a thread sometimes last year about continous terrible genital pains i have been living on since i had one encounter of unprotected sex in 1997.

I have been to many Dr''s including Urologists &  GP''s and undergoing all kind of tests including scope all not showing anything and some where just suspecting the infection of the prostate. The only time i got relieve was through traditional medication in the form of what they call spade and that was in 1998 but unfortunately it lasted only 2 weeks or so and the problem recurred and still battling it.

Last week i consulted a very respected Urologist who diagnosed me as suffering from DAMAGED BLADDER LINING. He put me on course of medication and mentioned that if i get better after 2 weeks or so he will continue with the medication for 6 - 8 months and it should be fine which i strongly pray for and wish that it turn out that way.

The 2nd option, if i do nt respond to medication prescribed, will be surgical procedure/ cyscope in which amongst other he paralyse some area there.

The question I m having to our Sexologist &  fellow forumists is your understanding of this condition i m suffering from and is there a hope that I could eventually be healed. It has been 12 years of hell living with this pain and i would not wish it to my worst enemy and it has badly affected my sexual performance to such an extend that I have been avoiding to have sex with the girls i have dated because of non-performance otherwise i had to use pills which i respond positively to.

Your comment and advicses will be highly appreciated.

This condition does seem to have caused you a lot of distress. I am sorry but I can not give you any further advice on the matter but am pleased that you have consulted a respected Urologist.

2
Posted by: jack | 2011/07/28

Just watchout everybody is out to make money, after six months the dr. will find something else wrong.

Reply to jack
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/27

Reply to Sexologist