Question
Posted by: spun | 2008/06/26

Chronic pain - please help

I am a 28 year old female, 5ft6in and weigh 50kg. I run about 3 times a week and combine this with indoor cycling and weight training. The problem is i have had chronic knee and lower leg pain for the past two years. This pain is combined with numbness and tingling in the calves and toes. The pain is not related to excercise as i dont have pain whilst expercising and the pain is usually worse if i dont exercise. i have tried stopped all exercise in the past for a month, swimming only and had no reduction in the pain. I have been to see an orthapedic surgeon, podiatrist, a neurologist, had an MRI scan and no one can help me. I follow a healty diet which consists of oats, yoghurts, lean meat & lots of fruit, veg nuts and seeds. I drink 2 litres of water a day. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreicated.

Expert ImageArchive

Hello,
Consult your local osteopath for an evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of your complex sounding case.

For more information on osteopathy visit www.osteogoodhealth.com

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath

1
Posted by: desp | 2008/08/05

feet and ankle cronic pain

Reply to desp