Question
Posted by: Theamari Rothmann | 2011/05/04

Chronic headache

Dear Doctor

My friend is sitiitng with the same problem as 
I refer to your conversation of 19/4/2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Constant Headache
Posted by: Wilna | 19/4/2011

I refer to a posting pasted earlier by Anina, as this is a lot of what I am going through and would love to receive some advice. I have been through the Headache Clinic (mouth piece), my docter sent me for treatment at the DBC clinic but after a month no changes to my headaches. My headaches definatly comes from my neck mucsles, but even if I can get the knots out, it just come back (I think this must be due to stress related factors). I am currently going for a back and neck massage at a sports massage thereist. I also had 3 sessions of prolo therepy that provides injections into the muscle areas in the head, neck and shoulders, but headaches are back within 2 weeks.

The docter also prescribes a drug Tripoline (10mg) to me to drink in the evening to help me relax, but I can only take a quater otherwise I am like a zoombi the next day. Muscle relaxers also do not really work.

I am a bit desprate as I cannot drink pills on a daily basis, but currently have to, to get through my work.

Wilna

EXPERT''S REPLY
Subject:
Posted by: Headache expert | 19/4/2011
Dear Wilna,

As I don''t know your surname I can''t look up your records. Won''t you please call me on 0825555763, and we will be able to discuss your problem in detail. After 4pm is best any day.

The doctor also prescribed the above mentioned medication to him and a lot of blood test were done but with normal results.
The headache is constant and it seems to come from tensed neck muscles.

We don''t what to do anymore and really hope you can help.

Theamari Rothmann

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Theamari

Sorry for the late reply, but I have been away.

We can't locate your file - please phone me - you have my number.

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2011/05/09

Dear Theamari

Reply to Headache expert