Posted by: Gillian Diplock | 2011-04-07

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - pain management

Hi there. I''ve been told I have cfs. I am in early stages (I think). I am taking supplements to help me, including a health shop remedy for inflammation. Unf the pain is really taking it out of me, mostly in my arms (seems to have " moved"  from my legs). I understand this leaden feeling is normal. Trouble is I work in an office and sore arms and swollen hands are not so good for typing, writing! Even washing a cup is painful! What can I do for pain? I don''t believe in going to doctors and swallowing medical drugs which have heaps of side-effects (like digestive probs). Thanks, Gillian

Expert ImageNatural health

hi Gillian

Acupuncture works well for pain management. a good idea would be to detox the body from toxins. Ultraclear renew detox on a cellular level. There is also homoeopathic remedies if the CFS is linked to Epstein bar. A homeopath should be able to assist you with deciding the best course of treatment.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie