Question
Posted by: Lee | 2010-08-04

chronic dizziness

I''m recovering from gastroenteritis, from food poisoning, after a week and a half I''m having daily dizzy spells, feeling faint etc. During my illness, i blacked out before vomiting followed by diarrhea and i hit my head quite badly on the floor during the episodes. Don''t know if my dizziness is related to that, or what is going on. Help!

Hallo Lee
You may have low blood pressure and you may have lost some electrolytes due to the diarrhoea. It may help to take some electrolyte supplementation (Rehidrat). Just have your blood pressure measured at the pharmacy or your GP.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-04

Hallo Lee
dr Bets