Question
Posted by: Adally | 2009-03-06

Chronic coughing

I have had chrinic coughing for the past year. I have so far consulted with 3 GPs but still have not been cured. My last GP referred me to a Rheumatologist and I could not understand teh connection between my coughing and rheumatology. Who can I no see for a proper diagnosis?

Expert ImageArchive

I would suggest you consult with a Pulmonologist.

Kevin

1
Posted by: korii | 2009-03-25

Chronic coughing nowadays is no longer a joke especially when it lasted for a year. You will have nothing to lose if you go for the following tests, any GP will write you a prescription: TB (tuberulosis)  HIV (1 &  2) . Oce the possibility of these 2 killer diseases is out of your way, then you can feel a bit at ease. Good luck and don' t hit around bushes, just confront those 2 devils then you will feel better.

Reply to korii