Question
Posted by: Nicoline | 2012-04-17

Chronic cough

Always coughing, many years, basically 20 years. It is more in my throat. An irritation, clearing throat regularly, cough every few minutes. Have sometime sinus, not often, but don’ t have a block nose, sinuses. A lot of mucus in my throat. Always. Sneezing. Lungs are open, but still feel like something is pressing on my upper chest, just beneath my collar bone. No shortness of breath. A scratchy, burning feeling in throat.

Nicoline

It is possible that you are suffering from a long standing sinusitis and I suggest that you consult an ENT specialist or your GP for an examination and treatment.