Question
Posted by: Desiree | 2011-10-10

Chronic Cough

Been diagnosed with bronchitis and pneumonia on and off since 16 June (4 months) Despite antobiotics and cortizone I still have a chronic cough most days. It will be ok one day then very bad and consitent the next. Don''t cough at night at all.
Had a mild heart attack 2 years ago, since then been on Zartan, amiloretic and Simvastan. Been on premelle and eltoxin for years. I''m a female aged 53 and have never smoked.
Could this be a heart condition?

Desiree

I strongly suggest that you consult an internal specialist, as it is possible that you symptoms are linked to a heart condition. In the light that you already had a heart attack, it is important to consult the specialist as soon as possible.