Question
Posted by: Vanessa | 2011-12-18

Chronic candidiasis

In 2009 my doctor placed me on antibiotic treatment (Cyclimycin) for 3months to clear up acne which I was struggling with at the time. Since then I have constantly struggled with recurring vaginal and oral thrush infections for which various doctors have prescribed various medicins to treat the symptoms which would disappear for a while and then simply recur again. However this year the symptoms have persisted in spite of medication to control it and I am wondering if there is anything I can do to once and for all take care of this problem? I find that I am constantly constipated, there is a white layer covering the entire top layer of my tongue, I have a terrible taste in my mouth and am always thirsty. The gynae I last saw seems to have gotten the vaginal symptoms under control. Could this be chronic candidiasis and how can I treat it with a more permanent effect? Please help!

Vanessa

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, blood tests and to test you for diabetes. Diabetes is sometimes a cause for recurring Candida infections and will have to be ruled out. When treated for Candida, is your sexual partner also treated? If not, the infection will re-occur, as he will then just reinfect you after sexual intercourse.

You can try using Reuterina Femme, as this is proven to restore the normal bacteria.