Posted by: Jennifer | 2012-08-07

Chronic Bronchitis?

Hi doc, I am wondering if you have any advice for my poor husband, who gets bronchitis several times a year (he is suffering from it for the third time sonce winter started).

I am not sure what we can do to prevent it... he was on an immune booster which didn''t seem to do much, and really the constant trips to the doctors and the medication is just killing us.

Is there a really good preventative vitamin or medication he can take?

He doesn''t smoke, if that is a factor.

The use of multivitamins and immune boosters could be of benefit. It will be advisable for your husband to get the flu shot every year. I will also suggest that he consults a pulmonologist to determine if there is an underlying cause for his recurring bronchitis.

Posted by: Lary | 2012-08-20

good day maam..ask ko lang po if meron ba kayong cathper dito sa davao pwede po bang humingi ng number po nila for questions and clarifications ano po ba mga requirements para maging member.thanks

Reply to Lary