Question
Posted by: la viv | 2008/06/18

chronic abdomial pain

Hi Doc! I am a 19+.I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and after the whole thing my abdomen region started pianing me.I drank half a glass of water and I puked.I felt a lot better afterwards. The pain was like a prickling pain it comes a bit sharpely and subside then come again.I was feeling like deaficating though I knew it wasn't that ( you know kind of feeling heavy down there). When I woke up this morning I felt ok though I still feel a little bit of the pian.
I was hoping u would tell me wats up and probably prescribe a medication. thanks Doc.

Dear la Viv
Such an acute pain could be due to a small tear or injury in the vagina or pelvis. I think you should rather see a doctor as I think a physical examination of your tummy is necessary.