Question

chromium

i recently started taking 1 appestop by bioharmony a day to help control my appetite. It has chromium in it, i find i have lots of wind now? is this common with chromium? i almost want to stop taking it but it really keeps me feeling full the whole morning and i eat a bal meal without needing junk when i take it. The gas also smells gassy or acidy and different to usual??

Dear Chromium
There are presumably other ingredients in the Appestop? If so, any one of them including the chromium could be causing bloating and wind. I have not heard any of my other Readers complain about chromium, so I would suspect the other ingredients in Appestop.