Question
Posted by: Engela | 2009/10/17

Choosing baby gender

HI There,
I' ve got a 2 yr old boy and would like to try for a little girl (God willing - but will not mind another boy :) )
What is the best method/recipe to follow.
I am not up to date with menstrual and ovulation cycles. I have been on the pill and stopped about 2/3 weeks ago. I have just started my period (17 October)
Tx

Supposedly, the timing of sex in relation to ovulation can help with the gender, but this is not really reliable. Your chances are basically 50/50

3
Posted by: me | 2009/10/19

ill also like to know. my son is 3 years old now. and would love it if there was a way to have a little girl

Reply to me