Posted by: Gaby | 2009-01-26

chooseing a contraceptive?cant go to doc

hi to the experts

im 19 years of age me and my boyfriend are wanting to take things to the next level.
i wanna be put on to the pill but i cant go to the gyni for help how do i get more information on what types of pills there are and wat one will suit me

Gaby, whilst you can't GO to the gynae, you could ask one on line: please post this question to the gynaecologist on the Health 24 forum - go to Health 24 home page and look for GynaeDoc under the expert forum.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-26

Ever thought of using condoms? After all they' re easily available + seem to be a reliable form of contraception. The supermarkets, clicks, discom + many other places have a good variety.

Posted by: Angie | 2009-01-26

Hi there Gaby,

Go to a clinic in your area. They have a variety of options, and they can answere all your questions.

PS Why can' t you go to a doc? Remember all that you discuss with any doc is confidential!

Best of Luck

Reply to Angie