Question
Posted by: Ratheesh | 2011/10/27

Cholestrol

My cholestrol level is 6.7mmol/l and am 37 years old. i am a bit worried about this number and now i am avoiding all meats including chicken, beef and mutton and pork. Also I am bit worried to consume cashew nuts, almonds and other nuts and iI really like them very much. I dont know what to consume and what not. Every body says fish is good and flora pro active spread with plant sterols are good. please advice me what I can eat and what not.

Ratheesh

It is important to consult a dietrician for a tailor made diet.

1
Posted by: billy | 2011/10/27

Google cholestrol and you will be able to see what you can and cannot eat.

Reply to billy