Question
Posted by: Charlene | 2010-03-11

Cholesterol test

Hi, Doc

Do you get quick cholesterol tests that can be reveeled in a few minutes.

Or is the only tests that can be done by drawing blood and send it to the lab for tests?

Many thanks

Dear Charlene
I believe that some pharmacies offer a rapid cholesterol test which may only involve having your finger pricked to obtain a small amount of blood. Ask at some of your larger pharmacies to see if this service is available.

2
Posted by: John | 2010-03-12

Charlene, My Dr do not believe in those rapid cholestrol tests.
It takes the same time to go to a lab. It takes a bid longer to get the results.

Reply to John
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-03-11

Dear Charlene