Question
Posted by: Pieter | 2011/03/19

Cholesterol

According to my doc - my bad cholesterol levels are ok but my " good"  cholester levels low. I''ve been on statins for the last 3 years and experienced symptoms like weigh gain, musscle pain, joint pain etc. I stopped using the statins (2 months) and has started to use cholesterolease ( high dosis of vit C) together of daily suplements of omega 3. Is this wise? or am I playing with fire?

Pieter

It is a good alternative but you should consult your doctor for a new fasting lipid profile to determine if the vitamin supplementation is effective.