Question
Posted by: Philip | 2010/02/09

Cholesterol

My doctor put me on cholesterol medication, Michol 40mg. After 3 months I went for a blood test to check the effectiveness of the pills. The doctor' s assistant informed me that if I do not hear anything from the doctor then everything is ok and I can continue with the medication. When should be a good time to go for a blood test again?

Hallo Philip
Try and speak to your doctor to hear how high the cholesterol is at the moment. If it is coming down, you can do it 6 monthly, if it is stable and normal, you can do it yearly.

2
Posted by: John | 2010/02/10

You can have a quick test at a Pharmacy also to check for yourself. I go every 6 months for tests at lab.

I use Diabecinn for my sugar and it works, it also help for cholesterol. There is a special one for cholesterol.
www diabecinn co za

Reply to John
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/09

Hallo Philip

Reply to cyberdoc