Question
Posted by: Louisa | 2009/10/27

Cholesterol

Hi doc. My husband was diagnosed with cholesterol about six month' s ago. He had a rate of over 8. The doctor gave him cytrol and now 6 months later he only has a reading of 7. Thus he only dropped by 1. He is not overweight and we go to gym 5x a week.

We usually eat healthy (except on weekends, then is pizze very tempting). Could you please give me some guidelines what to put in our diet and what to avoid.

Hallo Louisa
Sometimes the kind of medication they use should be changed as some kinds will work well with certain people and some not. It may be useful for him to go to a lipid clinic - where do you live, I'll give you the contact details

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/27

Hallo Louisa

Reply to cyberdoc