Question
Posted by: Lala | 2011/07/27

Cholaco

I have had my gallbladder removed in 2010 May, i am constantly suffering from tummy pains, nausea and diarreah. I went to the doctor several times and he would give me medication and antibiotics. The condition is persistant and I started looking for information.

is Cholacol an answer and how and where can I get it, please help my life is miserable.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Lala

According to the marketer of cholacol, the product is only available as a direct order from them on cholacol.com and is "not sold in any store".

It does however contain bile salts which is available in SA - Ask your pharmacist which product they stock.

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/07/28

Hi Lala

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: Lala | 2011/07/27

I meant Cholacol

Reply to Lala