Question

Chocolate and sneezing

I sneeze all the time after eating chocolate. Not all chocolate does this to me but normally cadbury' s and bar ones make me sneeze a lot. What ingredient could it be that is making me sneeze like this? Could I be allergic to chocolate or could it run in the famlily as my dad sneezes every single time he eats a chocolate?

Dear Reader
You and your Dad may well have a sensitivity to one or other ingredient in chocolate, but there is no way of telling which ingredient you react to unless you have allergy/sensitivity tests done. If you don't react this way to other foods then the easiest method of stopping the reaction is for you to avoid chocolates.