Posted by: Clinton | 2009-09-25

Chlamydia or Gonorrhea

This morning when I woke up, I noticed a bit of grayish substance on the edge of my penis. Two days ago my girlfriend performed oral sex on me.

Is it possible that I contracted Chlamydia or Gonorrhea? It isn' t sore when I urinate and no other symptoms are visible.

I don' t feel all that comfortable going to the family doctor about it.

Could it just be smegma or so possibly?

It is possible that it is a STD and I do suggest that you consult a doctor for blood tests to confirm if it is due to an STD.

Posted by: Ets | 2009-09-26

Yes. I think they also do urine tests while at the doctor, take afewtubes of blood and let you know when the results come back.

Wear a condom next time.

Reply to Ets
Posted by: Clinton | 2009-09-26

Thank you for the reply.

Would I just go to my local doctor and ask for blood tests? Then if they find something they will let me know and provide treatment?

Reply to Clinton