Question
Posted by: peter | 2012/01/25

chlamydia

Dr,

Can you get infected with chlamydia only be sexual contact?

There are different types of chlamydia. Chlamydia Trachomatis is found in the genital tract but there are types of Chlamydia which can cause lung infections such as pneumonia.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/23

I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 5years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr OKADI on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr OKADI can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr OKADI i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr OKADI on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HERPS,TUBERCOLOSIS, PILE he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on dr.babaokadigbo@hotmail.com quick contact him for help and you can just quicky drop your number on your first mail as i did..

Posted by: Christion | 2015/08/11

No, chlamydia is not just this transmitted way. Three main transmitted ways for chlamydia Sexual transmission It is the most common way to transmit chlamydia. Therefore, the more sexual intercourses and sexual partners you have, the higher chlamydia infection rate is. The areas such as the surfaces of the urethra, vagina, cervix and endometrium, the fallopian tubes, the anus and rectum are easy to be infected with these bacteria. According to the ways of sexual intercourse, Chlamydia is passed primarily during anal or vaginal sex but it is less likely to be transmitted through oral sex. Undirected contact transmission it is another transmitted way of chlamydia, which also can be passed even if the penis or tongue does not go all the way into the vagina or anus. On the one hand, it is possible to infect chlamydia if the vagina, cervix, anus, penis or mouths come in contact with infected secretions or fluids. Mother-to-child vertical infection For the pregnant females, newborns are easy to be infected as long as mothers are infected chlamydia. Because this disease can also be passed from mother to newborn as the baby passes through the infected birth canal. For the newborns infected chlamydia, it can result in eye infections, pneumonia or other complications which can bring irreversible damage to those children. When infecting, you need to go to the hospital and do some related exams. Treatments are taken by your doctor’s instruction. According to statistics, more and more people have been apt to the treatment of TCM because of its effectiveness and no side effects. For example, as the traditional Chinese herbal medicine, DIURETIC AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PILL works to eliminate inflammation, kill bacteria, clear heat, eliminate toxins and promote blood circulation etc. generally speaking, your disease will be removed in three months though taking this pill under the right instruction.

Reply to Christion
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/26

Reply to sexologist