Question
Posted by: Fatbuser | 2010-02-12

Chitosan

Good Day

I want to buy a product called Fatbuster in order to lose fat and weight.

The product contains chitosan.

I have been taking flaxseed oil for about three years to help with eczema. I expected it to also improve he skin on my face which is quite dry but this has not been the case.

If I take a product containing chitosan, will it prevent the flaxseed oil from being absorbed by my body?

If so, what substitute can I take to the flaxseed oil as I am quite determined to use Fatbuster.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Dear Fatbuster
If you are quite determined to use this Fatbuster then I won't be able to persuade you otherwise. The chitosan may well interfere with the absorption of all the foods you eat and/or supplements you take, so all I can recommend is that you take the flaxseed oil about 6 hours after taking the Fatbuster. If your suffer from a dry skin and eczema then then I would urge you to to consult a Dermatologist.
Take care

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-02-12

Dear Fatbuster
Take care