Question
Posted by: H | 2010/05/12

Chiro or physio?

Dear Doc. I think i have a pinched nerve in my nech/shoulder area. Would you suggest i see a chyropractor or a physiotherapist? I did have 2 sessions of physio but it didnt really help. Should i keep going more a few more sessions or see the chyropractor rather? If chyropractor would i only need to see him once? Any other suggestions/medsto alleviate the pain in the meantime are very welcome. Many thanks!!!

Hallo H
first see your doctor to see if a x/ray of the upper back is not indicated. If you have arthritis of the spine, manipulation should be avoided

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/12

Hallo H

Reply to cyberdoc