Posted by: Anelia | 2012-08-29

Chin acne

Hi , I''m 35 and have been getting a lot of acne (especially on my chin) the past few months. I have been using the Evra sticker, but stopped in about April. I am not pregnant, but what could be the cause of the acne? I used to have a terrible skin, but as I got older it became much better - but its horrible having to sit with all that again.

And, what can I use to make it better without having to use things like Roacutin etc again?

Kind regards

You will have to consult a dermatologist to determine if you have acne and if you are suffering from rosacea. Rosacea can look like acne but needs spesific treatment. Unfortunately, I am unable to suggest any over the counter medication, as a definate diagnosis will have to be made.

Refer to the following link regarding rosacea: