Posted by: Nic | 2011-09-05

Childrens Teeth

Hello doctor, sorry, I know you''re not a dentist, but I have a question about both my little girls'' teeth. They are 7 and 10 yrs old, very healthy, active, eat anything and everything, etc. etc. They both brush daily (maybe not always in the evening), but for some reason and I think this has seemed to have appeared quite suddenly, their teetch just don''t seem white anymore. They are more dull coloured ( NOT Yellow), just dull and well, not white. Dental check-ups are up to date and they were given a floride wash or something at last dentist visit this year. I dont understand, my teeth are white and I smoke and enjoy wine, but their''s just seem to have dulled all of a sudden. Something in the water ? We live in a good suburb. Is this permanent ? Can it be reversed ? What could have caused it ? I am concerned as I dont see a way of reversing it..

I am truly sorry but you will have to consult a dentist about your concerns.