Question
Posted by: Sandra Swart | 2011-03-30

CHILDRENS SKINS

Good day dr,

I have 2 boys age 11 &  13. They still have good skins. Is there any moisturiser you could recommend at this stage in order to keep their skins beautiful?

Currently I do apply lots of sunscreen when in the sun, but I do not have a proper moisturiser to apply during night time.

Is there anything special for children?

Hallo Sandra
Plain Aqueous cream is the best to use on children's skins, as it is not oily and does not contain perfumes or other allergens. However they are almost at the stage where their hormonal levels will start increasing and this may cause break-outs.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-30

Hallo Sandra
dr Bets