Posted by: Jojo | 2010-06-29

Children and colds

Hi Dr. My son who is turning 3 in October is once AGAIN sick with snotty nose. It starts in his nose and then within a few days he has a chesty cough. Most times I can get him better with some Coryx and Sinuclear, but it never seems to stay away for more than 6 weeks at a time.
I was using Septogard for over a year and that definitely did help him tremendously, but I believe his body is now too used to this natural antibiotic.
I''ve now started him on the normal child immune vitamin - Viral gard and hope to build him up, but my question to you is, is there anything natural that I can give him to build up his immune system and keep him healthy.
I''m sure he''s just as fed up with getting colds as we are!

Expert ImageNatural health

you can give him Epicor of VRP. This increases the immune system on 3 different ways. Also give him a good probiotic. 80% of the immune system comes from the gut. Cut out all allergens, like dairy and wheat. Put him on Floridix (iron supplement) - for 2 months aswell.

Dr Debbie