Question
Posted by: Stranger | 2010/10/12

childish or stupid can''t decide

Have''not visited this site for sometime, it is kinda funny that we have so many stupid people who do nothing but offer stupid comments like '' let me be your toy, get a guy with a bg dk and some sht like that.....and then again I must be stupid to assume that we are all adults, or assuming that all adults are mature, or perhaps i have poor sense of humor but either way. Just had to say- this platform can be better used to help those who need help but then again i have always been told i am too self righteous. With that being said, can we please be as sensetive as possible to people''s problems, you are hurting someone you will never get to see....is not that cowardice.

Totally agree with you! Deidre -SASHA

12
Posted by: Me Ma | 2010/10/20

Please enough of the idiot name calling children...

Stranger good on you there are people here with real problems and feelings that don''t need opinions or advicefrom nice guy

Reply to Me Ma
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/10/14

It''s Sweedish Speliing, you idiot

Reply to Nice Guy

As soon as you give me the meaning of the word " GIE"  you idiot

Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/10/14

Hi Anon, i was hoping you will gie me the meaning of the word " SEN"  since you are too clever and smart, you idiot.

Reply to Nice Guy

I was hoping we had sen the last of NICE GUY with his silly comments, but unfortunately I see he has returned.

Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/10/13

A fool is foolish, a child is childish, i don''t see anything wrong with that

Reply to Nice Guy

As usual Horny Guy can''t take the criticism he knows he is guilty of, if not the biggest offender of all

Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/10/13

Stranger, i think u are both childish and stupid!

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: mmmm | 2010/10/13

whateva!

Reply to mmmm
Posted by: A man | 2010/10/13

Well said " Stranger" , I have said before there is some real fools posting silly childish comments on here which I feel is the reason there does not seem to be as many people seeking genuine help as before. I wish they would grow up and go play elsewhere.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/13

Totally agree with you! Deidre -SASHA

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010/10/12

Bravo!

Reply to Woman