Question
Posted by: Pixie | 2012-02-20

Child Psychology

I don''t see an expert for child psychology among your list of experts here on Health24. Why is that?

Its not easy,. in any field, to find a reliable, genuine expert, interested in trying to help people in this way, who will do such work for free ! I'm sure nobody decided we should avoid having such an extra expert !

2
Posted by: Pixie | 2012-02-20

I understand! So these experts are doing this for free?? That is amazing? So Health24 doesn''t pay them for these services??

I find it a bit scary. If the service is for free, then I understand your problem with finding reliable help. I have noticed how some experts respond to people''s queries with very vague statements in some cases...these people need proper help...and sensitivity from truly compassionate people!

Well... if only I was qualified... I am very interested to help!!

Reply to Pixie