Posted by: Sandy | 2012-12-06

Child Psychologist in Pretoria

How can I get hold of a good child psychologist in Pretoria?

By the leg, is the best way. in my experience.
Seriously, they should be listed in the phone nook, and your GP or maybe your child's school, should be able to recommend child psych's they've had good experiences with.
I am a bit woried from reports I've heard, that SADAG may be somewhat biased at times in who they recommend.
There are no listings that tell us who of any form of professional is good nor not, which is why personal recommendations can be so useful.

Posted by: Kealin | 2012-12-07

Email me at and I will give you the name of someone that is excellent and a Christian.

Reply to Kealin
Posted by: Liza | 2012-12-07

Or you can phone the Depression and Anxiety Group helpline - they''d be able to give you a list of psychologists close to you.

Good Luck

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Maria | 2012-12-06

Ask at your child''s school, or your gp.

Reply to Maria