Question
Posted by: Joe | 2008/07/01

Child Psychologist

Can you please reccomend a good child psychologist in the Pretoria East area?

Sorry, but for many good reasons I cannot. The medical counsil wouldnt like it, and there's no way I or anyone else can keep track of the hundreds of shrinks around SA, where they are, what their special interests are, or whether they're good enough to recommend. Ask your GP ; your cvhild's school, maybe even check in the phone book to see who's practising in your area. I seem to remember a rather nice woman child psychiatrist who was once a Professor, and moved to pretoria east