Question
Posted by: Dee | 2010/02/22

Child Pshycologist

Goodday
Im looking for a good Child Pshycologist in the Cape Town area.
Please can you reccommend someone.

I am unable to recommend anyone, both for professtional and realistic reasons ( imagine how annoyed would be the shrinks I did NOT recommend ? ) and because nobody can keep track of which shrinks work where, in what kind of practice. It depends on what you need. The child's school may be able to recommend someone, as could your GP.

4
Posted by: Dee | 2010/02/22

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Maria | 2010/02/22

I can really recommend Leigh Pettigrew in Kenilworth from personal experience, and I also hear good things about Sanet Schoeman in Durbanville.

Reply to Maria

Look at Dr Tunridge and Mia boon and Associates they are I claremont