Question
Posted by: Nelly | 2009/10/29

child molestation

hi when i was a little girl at the age of 6 i was molested by one of my relatives although i don' t remember his face because it was darki can only see his body asking me to touch his penis i' ve tried for many years to see if i can capture his face but i' m block is there a way of me finding out who did this to me? i know it was one of my mom' s 5 brothers i just don' t know who and i don' t want to say anything until i' m for sure who it was?

Seeking the professional assistance from a psychologist would be recommended. Identifying the perpetrator is one aspect – the impact on you and your functioning and dealing with all the underlying emotions is equally important if not more.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009/10/29

What happend in the past was not good, if you find out who did it to you and you do(enything) to him it will not make it dissapear. Better look forward and make sure nobody do somthing like that to you kidds. What i say is put it behind you and go on with life. Don' t hang on to one incedent that can make life bitter.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/10/29

Reply to sexologist