Question
Posted by: Loza | 2010/02/09

Child Grinding teeth while asleep

Good day sir
what do you think may be the cause of this as my 5yr old daughter is grinding her teeth while asleep,is there any thing that i can do to help her.Is this a problem should l i be worried

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Your biggest problem is that she could damage her teeth. Usually we would use a bite plate at night, but I dont know if a 5-year old would tolerate that. I think you should discuss it with your paediatrician.

2
Posted by: homer | 2010/02/22

yup...put a live electrical cable between her teeth while asleep...on grinding this will wear through the protective plastic coating and supply an interesting sensation which she will probably not want repeated....

Reply to homer
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/02/10

Reply to Sleep expert