Question
Posted by: issues | 2009/07/22

Child care

My wife refuses to do therapy with my autistic son , she say it is to much on her , things have got progessively worst as time pass by, I in the situation where i need to apply for divorce and fight for custody unless there unlying condition she may have
PLEASE ADVISE

I don't quite understand. An autisic child can indeed be hard to handle. Is she refusing to let him have therapy, or is she refusing to be the person who actually provides the therapy ? Are you planning to divorce her ? FOr owhat reasons ? Are you then wondering whether your WIFE may have some other underlying condition ? Only a doctor who examined her would know that