Question
Posted by: Thelma | 2009-06-22

Child (3 and a half years) erection

i need a help, my boy is having erection when looking at magazine

As you may know, it is normal for little boys to have erections from birth - this is not adult sexual arousal. It is also normal for children to experience pleasure through touching their genitals - this is a sign that their sexual anatomy works despite them not being 'ready' to be sexual. I am wondering what magazines he is looking at when he has an erection - if it is inappropriate content (i.e. adult magazine) then he should not have access to this as a child. If it is a normal woman's magazine, then try not to make him feel bad about his body/sexual response, but do try to explain to him your values in an indirect way (e.g. isn't she beautiful, I wonder what kind of a person she is? We don't only like the way people look, we care about what they are like inside). He really is too young to even understand this, so try no to worry too much, this can come in time, but do try to discuss his body, his response, sexuality in an open/non-threatening way into the future...

5
Posted by: Josti | 2009-06-25

Take the experts advise, it is true. It used to happen to my nephew. Sometimes when he undressed , his penis would be erect for no reason.

Reply to Josti
Posted by: pp | 2009-06-23

Is he perhaps sleeping with you and your husband, in the same room.

Reply to pp
Posted by: Babe | 2009-06-22

oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you serious?
never heard of that one before.

Reply to Babe
Posted by: LOLLY | 2009-06-22

YEE WHAT MAGAZINE ????????

Reply to LOLLY

What magazine??
Porn???