Question
Posted by: Honey | 2010/11/03

Child

Is it normal,a man has a child,but after 6 years the child was born,that Dr found out,that the guy has low sperm count and it will be difficult for him,to make a child.Is that possible??

Dear Honey

Changes in sperm parameters can occur fairly rapidly depending on the circumstance and therefore it is possible that such a situation may arise.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

4
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/11/09

Dear Honey

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: zzzz | 2010/11/05

its the same with women you can get pregies and have a baby and with the nex pregn... you can be infirtile.

Reply to zzzz
Posted by: HoHoHo | 2010/11/05

Why not? Your body changes all the time and any number of factors could have affected this guy.

Reply to HoHoHo
Posted by: NOT AGAIN | 2010/11/03

Honey, please man, you posted this all over, there''s people with REAL problems........

Reply to NOT AGAIN