Posted by: ss | 2009-08-27

My estrange wife does not want to spend quality time with my austistic son , she come home and sits in fron of the tv she play with him for a few but with the tv in the back ground , when iI confront with this she get very defense and aurgment persues, Please help

Maybe she ust doesn't care, which would be sad. Maybe she feels awkward and just doesn't know what to do with him, or how to spend time with him in ways that would be agreeable to both of them. The latter could exlain why she gets so defensive when you chalenge this. Maybe whoever is treating your boy's autism could advise ( or recommend someone else who can ) about how each of you could better intereact with the lad, in ways that everyone could enjoy