Posted by: stella | 2009-05-06

hi i' m a divorcee with one girl.
I' m going to marry again. If my new husband and I want a child we will have to have intercourse without a condom. Will we get infections, as I had sex with my x husband without any proctection. Are there any alternative solutions?

You can't become infected unless your new husband is infected, so the best bet would be to go for a sexual health screening and HIV test. You can do this at a local clinic or your doctor....

well i have seen blue films of pornstar savannah gold
she having sex with different men all time
without condom
is it possible for a man or women to have sex with different people without any protection
why the pornstar are not infected by any diseases
and they are doing these for almost 5 years

Posted by: XXX | 2009-05-07

You both need to have tests done to see if you have any diseases etc.If you are both clear then you may have sex without a condom and not have the worry.

Reply to XXX