Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2012-08-21

Chicken Pox

Hello,
On the 13th of this month my doctor diagnosed me with chicken pox. I was booked off work for a week, felt like death and only had about 70 blisters come up on various parts of my body like my arms and legs. Today, I felt another itchy site coming up right next to one of the old blisters on my arm and since then, i have had another 14 come up on my arm and on my stomach and side. Could this be the Chicken Pox recurring? I have been feeling flu-ish but assumed it was the after-affects from the infection that i was booked off for. I would appreciate your help.

Debbie

It is possible that you did not recover completely from the chicken pox. Ask your doctor to book you off for another week to rest and to fully recover.