Question
Posted by: Tatenda | 2010/04/26

Chicken Pox

I recently had a friend come over to JHB to stay with me for the weekend(hes from Cape Town) and when he came over,I suddenly had itchy mosquitobite like bumps on my skin and the last time I had something like this was when I had ChickenPox.
My fried says he had the same problem sometime in Feb but it cleard out on its own-Can this be chicken Pox?Can someone get chicken pox twice?
A friend thinks its bed bugs but my roomate does not have this problem considering we share the couch and we share one wardrobe for our chlothing!!

Please help coz it itches REAL BAD!!!

Hallo Tatenda
One rarely gets chicken pox twice. Chicken pox also gives you fever and headache. Itchy bumpy rash could be due to insect bites or an allergy. Try something like Allergex tablets and Phenergan cream on the spots.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/28

Hallo Tatenda

Reply to cyberdoc