Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-07-31

Chiari malformation

Hi there, i have been diagnosed with this Chiari, am in search of other people with it and if you could give me a list of Neurosurgeons in Port Elizabeth. I have been to the one in East London from where i am from but i would like to ghabve a second opinion before they just cut. I have prepared myself mentally for the operation but i somehow get the feeling i am being trated like a number and that scares me. can any one assist me please thank you

Kelly

I suggest that you contact your nearest hospital, as they will be able to provide you with the details of neurosurgeons in your area. Unfortunately, I am situated in Cape Town and is unfamiliar with surgeons in your area.