Question
Posted by: Maria | 2012/03/28

Chia seeds

I just came across an article about chia seeds, do you have any experience of using it? Are there any medication interactions that one should be aware of?

Dear Maria
I have not personally tried eating chia seeds, as they are still a bit of a novelty in SA. However, they seem to be rich in omega-3 fatty acids which is a health benefit unless you are using blood thinners like warfarin.
Enjoy

2
Posted by: Kenneth | 2012/04/19

Hey good stuff keep up the good work! I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack uscstanbe but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I''m glad I found your blog. Thanks,)A definite great read :)

Reply to Kenneth

Dear Maria
Enjoy